John Hubschman Poems
- Hidden Feelings I’m trapped inside and I can’t escape, The ...
- Twelve Roses Baby, I love you and I want you to know, I ...
- Finding True Love In this world that moves so fast, It’s ...
- Darkest Days And Darkest Night... Through the darkest days and ...
- Why Did You Hurt Me? I minded my business and I left you ...
- I'M Getting Over You! I told you that I really liked you, ...
- The Key To My Heart From the moment that we met, You truly ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Hubschman
I’m trapped inside and I can’t escape,
The chains on me I cannot break.
Feelings that I cannot alter,
Push me around I cannot falter.
I want to be free but to no avail,
Your mind is set and I cannot bail.
How can I change what you think is true?
Is it inevitable to be doomed by you?
You think you know me but you don’t see,
What my feelings are inside of me.
You think I’m wrong for voicing my theory.
You are blinded by your own naivety.
You live your life the way you please,
But you spend your day chastising me.
Why are you right, ...