John Ihejieto Poems
- A Las Tres De Del Árbol De un desconocido a un amigo De un ...
- See That Star To some today is just a day Even with its ...
- To The Three's Of Tree From a stranger to a friend From a ...
- To Peace Dear Came to you sometime Home empty I left a ...
- Things Apart Red, red all around Dead all her peace Not one...
- Valediction To A White Sea Upon this table of heart Hold ...
- Suicide: Not Juicy Travail and pain her food Tears and ...
What do you expect from a Post Modernist whose idea is sandwiched around simplicity? If passion is a theme of discourse then writing and reading will steal the show. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Life is an opportunity but opportunity itself is not for all''To my Mom
''Freedom is not free, people only focus on the free and ignore the 'dom' which represent destruction or management.'''To Students
''Greatness is not wired in the blood, it starts from the mind and if the mind is not ready to explore, greatness remain pending''To the sincere seekers
Valediction To A White Sea
Upon this table of heart
Hold hope with dazzling grin
A long to get
Eyes up, Kneels down
Words so many to count
How soon to settle
Like air outside Jerusalem
Purge now this sinking star
Alien by O.K
So loss in varieties
Ready to sup
The dropping fruit of spring
Now to part with eyes
And live in heart
A direful beauty is born!
Pause in ail
Perplex but not upset
Joy on… White Sea
They are ready to sup from you
Like a woman with a crying figure