John Luke Poems
- Bring Me The Spring Bring me the spring, The spring that ...
- Ring The Bell Of The New Year
- See The Sea That Brings The Sp... Tomorrow, I shall be a ...
- A Piece Of Peace A piece of peace, Right here tonight at ...
- The New Year Brothers and sisters, every friend, How fast ...
- I Write I write, As someone drinks onto the ground; I ...
- I Long For A Place I long for a place, Wide and clean ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Luke
Bring Me The Spring
Bring me the spring,
The spring that will bring
The flower from the tower
Of glory and power.
Pose right here the rose,
The rose that grows
And raises many praises
In many words and phrases.