John Martinez Poems
- On Death And Dying On death and dying On life and ...
- The Observer To seize the colors and grasp them tight And ...
- A Fig Newton Of My Imagination Being led to the threshold of ...
- On Cold Grey Mountain On cold grey mountain - cold grey ...
- Fuddian Wedding Petulant and pouty Prideful and stank
- Alabaster Cake To live to lie awake For just a morsel of ...
- For One Momentum If I could for one momentum Share with you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Martinez
A Fig Newton Of My Imagination
Being led to the threshold of my mind
I cannot yet fathom the depths of this revelation
Magestical movements sing unheard melodies
to love, wisdom, and knowledge
A celestial voice, a distant echo beckons me
Embrace the solitude that is offered
The wilderness that you wander while half asleep
is made desolate by the weight of your thoughts
Your long dormant desires and yearnings rest silently
in your heart and grieves the loss of innocence
Upon grey mountains lies harden soil and rock
from which you may sow your weeds of ...