John Stone Poems
- My Bike My Bike I like my bike You can go places on a ...
- Healing Healing Heaven's tears coursing down the face of ...
- The Witching Hour Weary workers homeward treading Overhead ...
- Forever Forever There is only one who gives us birth
- Rebirth Rebirth I came To see
- Cuba Libre Cuba Libré Free to breathe the heady air of ...
- Charlie One Charlie-One, soaring high Where Earth receding ...
Comments about John Stone
I like my bike
You can go places on a bike
In space and time
And in your heart and mind
There is spirit in a bike
Or rather there is spirit in riding a bike
It's the way it takes you there
By your own effort
It puts wheels on your feet
You don't take away from anything
You fit into the landscape
You are a friend
Except to those who only take
You can see
Everything about you
You can hear
The busy hum of the tyres on the road
You can feel
The invisible breeze
The world passing by