John T Shillito
John T Shillito Poems
- Tiger Toes Between the toes of a tiger is a little soft ...
- Enablement When pain first stole my morning walk, crippled ...
- Pawprints On My Heart Silken fur, soft and warm, slips smooth...
- Pack Before I step into the dark I'll call to the dogs long ...
- Desolate In the endless burning wastes, where only silence ...
- Beware Ye Tyrants Pale, delicate petals, so battered and ...
- Peewit Swooping, soaring, diving, in scintillating, whirling ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John T Shillito
Between the toes of a tiger
is a little soft patch of fluff
Stroke it and hear the tiger purr,
that is, if you're gentle enough!
The actual toes of a tiger
are sharp and terribly rough
As you will find out quickly
if you haven't been gentle enough!
Life is like a tiger's toes
it's nasty, cruel and tough
But now and then, unsuspected
you find that soft bit of love