Johnny Smith Poems
- Sad And Lonely I'm sad and crying Slowing Dying Tears Fall...
- Slowly While my Happiness Is Beyond Measure It's Terribly ...
- Drifting Away, The Girl He Dre... The screaming and ...
- 1 You Should Be Able To Save P...
- In Progress Dying, Lying, Trying, Crying Because of You I'm ...
- My Gift Late Night Laying Beneath the Stars Holding You In ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Johnny Smith
Sad And Lonely
I'm sad and crying
Tears Fall from my eye
I feel as though I may die
Sad and lonely here i'll be
even though you're here with me
not able to feel or see
i swear to god we'll always be
I'm so sad and lonely
Without my one and only
the one who is to always be there
all i have is a lock of her hair
staring out over the bridge into cloudy water
i am scared that someone has got her
but she's still far and away
why does it have to be this way
my hands are getting cold
that flame is growing old
you make it so hard...