Johnny Stefanski Poems
- A Treastise On Everything, A H... There's nothing quite ...
- The Dalíphant A monolith full fifty men in height With ...
- Transconscious Gravity Beyond the great grey curtain hang the...
- De Rais, The Abhorrent Erotic </>I see no strife ...
- To Destroy The Darkling Night In magic thick and sweet I step...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Johnny Stefanski
De Rais, The Abhorrent Erotic
</>I see no strife beheading them with blade
Or rudiment’ry saw. Nor hanging them
Within my room by hooks and chains and straps
Until they kicked no more, succumbing help-
Less, breathless, lifeless to the crushing grip
Of strangulation. Words cannot begin
To speak my pleasure so profound to see
Them languish agonising, though lament
I do that weak they are I quickly fill
My cup with sweetest honey – no, it will
Not do, I must have more. To dine upon
Falsetto screams, to drink the wine their cries
Excrete does satisfy desire. So young
They are, so ...