Johnny Watt Poems
- On Summer Trees & Ashy Knees If I bit a sandwich and my ...
- Monkey Rabbits the vapor trail threw the monkey wrench into ...
- Happily Never Wake From holding hands in summer heat, Now ...
- Traversing Coiled in the void with our hands held tight, ...
- When All The Branches Fell We swear we found answers, ...
- The Prism & The Metronome Jung... As I wash this augmenting ...
- Secondhand Sedative Whispering eyes peek down from crimson ...
Hello, I'm Johnny. I'm in love with poetry. Truly fulfilling to read and write my own.
you can find me here:
www.twitter.com/#! /Johnny_Watt more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Johnny Watt
On Summer Trees & Ashy Knees
If I bit a sandwich
and my tongue then did turn blue
I would stare with widest eyes
and ask if yours did too.
If I fell asleep
by a fire burning bright
would i then dream of volcanos
or gates of pearly white?
I think that I must go now
no nonsense left to share
I'll hold my breath and close my eyes
and vanish through the air.