johnriel bacong Poems
- Ocean Oceans so wide, It seems a broken crystals that ...
- Sayings SAYINGS ...
- ''My Wish'' By; Ma. Claire ... I wish I were your ...
- Sheen Sheen a wonderful name, Smell fragrance of every ...
- ''Love'' By; Wilford S. Dom... Love is a nature that colors ...
- ''shinning Star'' By; Maribe... Shinning star, ...
- The Stars When I look up above the sky, I saw a shinning, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about johnriel bacong
Oceans so wide,
It seems a broken crystals that glitters so bright,
Sound of wave that whisper my hearing ear,
Sometimes smell stinky because of the garbage that floating so near,
Oceans so nice,
With the dazzling dancing clouds that seems so streak,
Touches like cotton that soft so neat,
Ocean so bulge, like rainbow with dappled colors of shine,
Oceans of blue,
Feels cold of mornings so true,
Fragrance of air that scattered in everywhere,
Life of every person that living so well.