jolene garcia Poems
- Thief I've been known to have alot of grief, The one thing ...
- To Be An Angel you always seem to love No matter what I ...
- Thrills Trust is broken Hurt inside Reality so unfair In ...
- Love You Alot I love you so much, so so so much just to hear...
- The One We Call She She's beautifull, with long brown curly ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jolene garcia
I've been known to have alot of grief,
The one thing that bothers me most is to be called by thief,
I make alot of mistakes,
Its like I'm playing baseball and haven't even got to first base,
I make people so angry,
They're tention fills me deep and it's seems that they hate me,
I sit and feel sorry for myself,
As I sit and watch my friends who no longer want me around,
I realize what I've done,
Now I'm left here alone still watching them, they start to run,
I stold from my neighbors,
Now I get called so many names,
Thief, liar, two faced, But ...