Joline Gordon Poems
- Unrequited Love Look into my eyes And tell me what you ...
- Just Keep Swimming It is an ocean And it is mine Somewhere...
- Stepping Stone Rain pours from the sky As if to weep for ...
- Whispers In The Night Whispers in the the night Are so faint...
- Closing The Door My soul was robbed of its passion and its ...
- Surrounded By Deception Surrounded by a cloud of ...
- The Fire In The Sky The fire in the sky blisters my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joline Gordon
Look into my eyes
And tell me what you see
Can you see through to my soul?
I am naked and exposed
With you now knowing how I feel
To be around you is difficult
And sometimes a little too real
I want to run away and hide
Somewhere I can't be found
Where I can cry myself to sleep
And in my sorrow I may drown
I cannot free my heart
Of these feelings I have for you
They only seem to intensify
No matter what I do
I tell myself to stop
And it's not worth all this grief
But I am not able to accept a lie
In my heart I do not ...