Jon Payne Poems
- Bright Lights ' Never a sight more enticing or virulent. The...
- The Tower As I fell from the tower I could feel the cool ...
- Streetlights The lightpost lining the street Doesn't provide...
- Motivation When he had reached the top of the stairs The ...
- G Minor Over A Diminished 7th Maybe it wasn't the right time ...
- The Whispering Sun At dawn, the whispering sun rises.. ...
- Agaze I miss the sonorous living we once had. Now we're just...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jon Payne
' Never a sight more enticing or virulent.
The bright light in front of me.
Nothing like what you could imagine in your dreams,
But like in reality everything is really what it seems.
Bright lights when they question me.
Bright lights when they found me.
Bright lights when they're done with me.
Bright lights when they've lost me.
Now that my eyes have adjusted..
Now that I can heard the ring..
Time to taste the cold steel..