Jonathan Alford Poems
- Dreams Are Sometimes Made Of F... A black feather dances ...
- Widow's Mite She is drowning evermore. Black dresses rivet ...
- For A Jester A man stumbles in from the heat of a winter. A ...
- Courting A Dream I am smelling your warmth, Buried in your ...
- Shock And Awe-Ttrition An oddity you are to me darling So I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jonathan Alford
Dreams Are Sometimes Made Of Feathers
A black feather dances its way to wooden floors
I am buried in my sheets and unwilling to acknowledge you
Stubborn Daemon, you both bring and maculate dreams of her
Her face is lost somewhere between lucid and wake
What good are hollowed prophecies?
No sustenance, and nothing to gain
Only a frantic assurance that I one day will meet-
In passing, a glimpse will sop a tear
And I will hold her hand
A crowded street
The busiest marketplace
A solitary trail
Her, deserving of all my infinite kisses
I am aware of your labor and order
Know that I will...