Jonathan Celestin Poems
- All An Act? All the cry, all the apologies When you said you...
- Chanee' I think about you many times a day, Wanting to kiss...
- Karma You played me, You made it seem like it was real, ...
- Kept Trying I kept trying to cry But the tears won’t drop, ...
- Carry On When I am gone, carry on, You won’t have to ...
- Not A Writer I’m not a writer, I’m not a poet I’m not a ...
Comments about Jonathan Celestin
All An Act?
All the cry, all the apologies
When you said you were sorry,
Did you really mean it?
All the happiness, all the love,
Are they performance?
Or are they what they seem to be?
All the time we spent together,
Are they time that we have wasted?
Or will they be happy thought down memory lane?
All the kisses, all the lovemaking,
Were they all an act?
Were you just putting on another show?
Or was it true feeling being shown?