jonathan marshall Poems
- Dealer Back ally i see you my hands are in pocket smug ...
- Death One day we will all die so lets enjoy it to the ...
- Looking Backwards Backwards man in a shack looking over days...
- Help help me i scream the top of my voice do u listen i ...
- Mum And Dad you shout and scream im just a child i now its ...
- Pearl Pearl of the sea you open up to me squirt in my face...
- Look take a look the mirror had a reflection that is ...
male born in 1990 likes all kinds of foods accept curry
i get the flow of poems from thinking outside the box
gets along with people a people's person more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jonathan marshall
Back ally i see you
my hands are in pocket
streets in winter i see you
green face of mine
i just want more
u give it to me
i cant get enough
its like a drug to me
when can i say stop
never is the answer i just want more and more