jordan Aardy Poems
- Kissed By Ignorance untouched by the atrocities humanity ...
- Curiosity Is My Mistress you tantalizing mistress beckoning...
- I Suck At Titles “I've never transplanted a sapling” they ...
- You Are you did not chose to traverse the labyrinth you did...
- The Wind And I Sometimes, when I walk alone the wind howls ...
here, have the nonsence that falls from my brain: D more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jordan Aardy
Kissed By Ignorance
untouched by the atrocities humanity summons
in your eyes we are unflawed
immersed in the innocent glee of unknowing
in your eyes, we are God
the blinders placed in your line of sight
have such sweet appeal
is exposure to our abomination
desirable over ignorant zeal?
Maybe I'd rather descend into oblivion
deaden my perception with haze and fog
perhaps intelligence is over rated
I'd rather my dog.