Jordan Barnett Poems
- Don'T Worry You say that you need some space, And i ...
- Friends What did I do to lose a friend? I thought we would ...
- Gone? I don't know how much longer I can hold on, Everytime...
- Sorrow/Loss Everyday that i hear your voice i melt, Like an...
- Grandpa He was a sargent, husband, father and son, He used ...
I am a highschool student that writes poetry here and there whenever it 'comes' to me.
thats my biography. Enjoy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jordan Barnett
You say that you need some space,
And i understand because this is such a sad case.
He tells you he doesn't want to talk to you or call
But you still hold him above all.
You have known each other for such a long time,
Every Valentine's Day he'd ask, 'Would you be mine? '
And after your 'un-perfect' prom
You feel like all hope is gone
But don't you fret,
You will make it through this, that i am willing to bet.
You are a great girl and can always make people smile
I know you will find someone that is worth your while.
That guy screwed up real bad