Jordan Black Poems
- The Deep Little hands an little feet pitta patta up an down ...
- A Pleasure Reading A poet's style whether rhyming or not is...
- Welcome We welcome you if your wallet is full. We sell our ...
- Satisfaction Pinstripe suit glasses glistening blonde hair ...
- Dying Embers
- Fallen Angel
- Shameless One glance is all I need to see The disgust you ...
Quotationsmore quotations »
''No love foundEmptiness
No love lost...''
''Many seek to change the world around them but very few wish to change the world within.''Deep in thought.
Comments about Jordan Black
Little hands an little feet pitta patta up an down your poppys hall he smiles an watches amused not angered by your cheek an gingerness the safety of daddy's arms protects you from everything he cuddles an plays until you want no more then playful nature begins to tire an sleep comes easy morning again midday too warm an sticky time to swim the big kids play in the other end of the pool your not satisfied an want to join you make sure their not looking an move down the ladder little by little the water moves over your legs your chest your neck it goes over your head more an more but they do ...Read the full of The Deep