Jordan Crider Poems
- Blind tell me how the resting sun looks so serene, skip the...
- It Was Raining She reflects like a newly born widow waiting...
- Phu Quoc lets head down to the beach we can watch the waves ...
- Let My People Go When the waters came we were sitting, On ...
- The Beads On Our Wrists Dirty child walk this way, Leather ...
- Warm Christmas I look inside the warm window wishing i could...
- Pearl Shop While on an Eastern beach, you might see, ...
jordan was born. he played guitar and wrote stuff. he hasnt died yet. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jordan Crider
tell me how the resting sun looks so serene,
skip the description, not another comforting scene,
because the star escapes, and i lie awake,
while I'm sleeping,
tell me how the clouds choreograph a dance,
pink flurries ballet with the flaming sky,
a pirouetting dream, not as exciting,
as the last citrus glow,
that stabbed the milky marsh mellows,
take a picture, capture suspended time,
remember with a reminding sigh,
pick a lonely wall to decorate,
make sure there's no forgetting,
that dawn is the same as the sun setting, ...