Jordan McLaren Poems
- Untitled I remember a sculpture, caressed from mind and ...
- You, You, My verse has been robbed of you. Tarnished ...
- Words I am mute - dumb, my mouth is gone, my face a wall, ...
- The Suicide Of Turing Red, round thing, you wink at the ...
- Siren Song What I would give to know your words, and how I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jordan McLaren
The Suicide Of Turing
Red, round thing,
you wink at the mirror.
It winks back, a flash of white.
Second one, I cannot touch you -
yet I defy, what defiance I can offer;
and I do touch,
and I hold you up,
an asp to my breast.
Your two eyes stare into mine:
one, that flash, a spot of white
on your taut flesh;
the other, a bleeding wound
that leaks the clear juices
of your vacant vitality.
You contain nourishment
not for me -
yet you fill a void, your crimson heart,
mine emptied by yearning, years
There is a man in the ...