Jordan Miller Poems
- Physical Appearance Farmer I don't really care if people ...
- My Older Age When I get old I want to do old people things I...
- My Horrifying Thoughts My inner voice speaks to me when least...
- Death Awaits From the day we are born death waits for ...
- A Close Friend But Distant He used to be shy and didn't like ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jordan Miller
Physical Appearance Farmer
I don't really care if people don't like how I look
I am not a thin guy but I am not fat
I can fit places others can't sometimes
I usually wear some type of farm hat
Work clothes and farm clothes
You will normally see me with grease or oil on me
I physically can run but choose not to
I am proud of the way I look because it is my way of life