Jordan WCJ Poems
- My Broken Mirror (2 Of 3) Cold sweats and no sleep Sitting ...
- Digging My Own Grave My shovel is made from gold The ground ...
- Knowthyself Sting through your soul Watch how it ...
- Mirrlusions (Mirrors & Illusio... Behind the doors of life A...
- What A Mirror Says (1 Of 3) When I reached the pearly gates ...
- Love Lost Scared to love Or scared to know now How to live ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jordan WCJ
My Broken Mirror (2 Of 3)
Cold sweats and no sleep
Sitting in the bathtub hoping I’ll just sink
Reading the back of pill bottles
Hoping one would take me from this brink
What a selfish way to go
I should really write this in ink
I know your probably upset
Surprised to know I still think about why I know I’m not the best
Surprising none the less
it’s nothing compared to the rest
These four walls still scare me
They remind me of when I was depressed and scared me
Looking at myself
Knowing I’d never be free
Because people just get old and die
Why can’t I just be ...