Jose Antonio Torres Galeana
Jose Antonio Torres Galeana Poems
- The Rose With Thorns The rose with thorns Beautiful passion ...
- Sweet Memories It's all sweet memories Like taking a pill of...
- The First Night We Met It all started like this With a ...
- What I Love About You I love it when I'm kissing your lips I...
- Eleven Questions Eleven Questions If I was locked ...
- Love Hurts
- That One Day It was one day One beautiful day That we ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jose Antonio Torres Galeana
The Rose With Thorns
The rose with thorns
Beautiful passion red rose
But dangerous with thorns
Picked off the garden
By a bard on
Realize he was bleeding
Thought roughly about his feelings
About why the rose had thorns
Never again would he pick up the red rose with thorns
The rose only brought him pain
Thoe he did not go insane
By wanting to stomp on it
But he just forfeit on it
He just let the rose there on the ground
And the rose was hoping it would be found
So the bard on
Left the garden
Checked his finger with the thorn pulled it out
finger was bleeding ...