Joseph D. Smith
Joseph D. Smith Poems
- The Cat And The Gnat There was a cat with a stylish hat, ...
- You Fear You' Anger What do you fear? Does it make you ...
- Enduring Judgement, Alone Your beautiful mind, Your hazel ...
- D Aunting - H Aunting D aunting - H aunting A unting - A ...
- The Evil Child Who Was Never B... Once upon an ungodly night,...
- Habit Of Insanity Deep inside of the tunnel... I don't want ...
- Re-Ish Repeat This love Burning so hot.
Joseph D. Smith is a long-time author and poet, who started writing in 2003, mostly that of poetry. Short-stories are apart of his art, while he focuses the most on poetry and article-writing. Joseph is a philosopher and scientist, who heavily theorizes on the nature of reality and the mind. His understanding of conceptual ideas are of the highest capacity! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joseph D. Smith
The Cat And The Gnat
There was a cat with a stylish hat,
The cat sat on a red gymnastics mat.
There was a teeny-tiny gnat,
Much too small to fit in the cat's hat,
Who tried to outdo the confident cat.
The gnat tumbled around on the mat,
The cat grumbled jealously at the gnat,
The cat then ate that over-confident gnat!
The cat tumbled on that very same mat,
Much like the delicious gnat,
And he took off his vibrant hat.