Joseph KaumphawiMasawanie, Jun.
Joseph KaumphawiMasawanie, Jun. Poems
- Don'T Hate My Swagger Men don't hate ma swagger, when you ...
- My Story Am rewriting my story, the other story is ...
- Zomba Mountain She stands, petrified by the cold Her hair ...
- Rejoice R is for Rejoice, always rejoice coz Christ has ...
- Be My Valentine Hey, this Valentine's Day May you be my ...
- They Look At Me They look at me and spit in disgust I just ...
i am a born again chistian, spoken word poet and brooding writer. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joseph KaumphawiMasawanie, Jun.
Don'T Hate My Swagger
Men don't hate ma swagger,
when you see me staggering, I haven't taken castle lager
It is God'sanointing, flowing,
I mean overflowing in me, as you can see
Even the language i am speaking
The kind of tongues i am mumbling
Belong to the heavenly realm
Coz as he is so I am,
Yeah I am as I AM in this world
That's why am so bold,
As I stand here, with no fear
Coz I belong to the generation,
Which is going to take up this nation
And execute by force, what we've received by faith
Don't hate ma swagger.
The generation to which I ...