Joseph Walter Duggan
Joseph Walter Duggan Poems
- Time Time Time, the thief of life, Time, an unwinnable ...
- Ashley Hughes I Am Telling The...
- Let It Rain (Re-Released, Plea...
- Let It Rain... Let it rain peace, For we are all one, We ...
- The Peace We Need For I have lost all peace of mind, For ...
- Death's Whisper The whisper I fear, I fear that it's here, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joseph Walter Duggan
Time, the thief of life,
Time, an unwinnable fight,
Time, brings the work of death,
Time, brings a newborn’s breath.
Time, brings couples together,
Time, keeps love going forever,
Time, an instrument of healing,
Time, it can be revealing.
Time, brings us wrongs and rights,
Time, brings all humans fright,
Time, can be good or bad,
Time, makes us happy and sad…
Time, ‘tis what gives life meaning,
Time, 'tis oh so demeaning,
Time, our memories it will rinse,
Time, for it’s the world’s balance.
Copyright © Joseph ...