Josh Brabender Poems
- Off The Top Of My Head this first free verse i don't stop ...
- 'It's Not About The Destinatio... They say it’s all about ...
- Ode To That Oak Tree I look back and think of that good oak ...
- Be Careful What You Grant For I once had a wish it ...
- Abundant Alliterations About A... Basically brothers ...
- Dreaming I wondered off to sleep last night Wanting to ...
- Going Home Haikus Warm weather to cold the disheartening ...
more literal translations of experience than metaphoric descriptions. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Josh Brabender
Off The Top Of My Head
this first free verse
i don't stop writing
will show skills
and why i keep fighting
to get me known around the world
for writing or healing or whatever
I'm just saying what comes to mind
right now I write now
I want to write with some emotion tonight
but like this night, I'm without sun
a burning passion, none
So i write blank thoughts from a blank heart
until the end and from the start.