Josh Erys Poems
- Come Away My Love Come away my love, from streets where ...
- Why Do I Love You? why do I see her in your eyes, why do I ...
- The Battered Raven The sea swirls with its beautiful waves, ...
- In The Shelter Of My Jewel's E... In the shelter of my ...
- In The Light Of The Moon In the light of the Moon, i saw your...
- Sweet Jesus (Sweetest Mine...) Of all heaven's born guilded ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Josh Erys
Come Away My Love
Come away my love,
where mankind's eyes divide and show windows reflects our
In the shelter of my faithful room rest,
There, safe from opinions being behind myself,
I can see only you-
and in my dark eyes
your lovely eyes desolves...
The candlelight throws,
two dark shadows on the wall, which merged into
one as i close beside you.
When at last
the light went out
and i feel your hands in mine-
two human breaths joined as one,
the piano weaves its