Josh Morris Poems
- As He. As He Looks At The Blood Dripping Off His ...
- Sitting Here So, Im Sitting Here Againg Tears Run Down My ...
- Kathryn Its Awalys Saying A No Yet You Let A Kiss Are You ...
- Nightmares Some Times Its Just To Hard To Tell Im Bound To ...
- Not A Game As She Screams In Pain Yelling Stop Its Not A ...
- The Round To begin to love, learn to hate To earn you trust,...
I write. Because well. I write soo i dont do. If That Makes Sence more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Josh Morris
As He Looks At The Blood Dripping Off His Knife
Wondering Why He Took Her Innocent Life
He Looks At The Sheet Stained In Blood
He Drags Her Off, Buries Her In The Mud
Her Grave Sits There Day After Day
Her Freinds And Family Began To Pray
He Sits There In Sorrow And Shame
Wondering What If He Did It Again