Joshua Mason Poems
- Keep Your Eyes Upon The Eagle. As love and music pollute my ...
- The Forgotten Bird The bird it fly from brance to ...
- A Kiss At Morning A kiss at morning, The love is ...
- Sleepless As i lay here all night unable to switch off, ...
- Word Say Silence is pure although i am not sure that my ...
- This Place This place rips me apart, i need a pace to ...
My name is Joshua Mason, i live in a little village in England called sherburn in elmet. I love England and imbrace what is left of the English culture. I'm not just interested in poetry, my first passion is music. I currently write and play in and around the city of York. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joshua Mason
Silence is pure
although i am not sure
that my wisdom is mature.
Some say i think to much
and i'm losing touch,
but i know where i'm at.
All they can say is this and that and whats what.
Well i will not give in,
i am me and they are just them.