Joshua Torres Poems
- Yearing To Be Free Yesterday, today and tomorrow have all ...
- By Making The Wrong Damn Enemi... Falling, striking earths...
- Death Looms Dread's bed Eerie Glee. Avast Ana. Tritely ...
- Defiance Chained, detained like a primitive animal caged, ...
- Seven Voices Seconds, minutes, hours, days quickly pass ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joshua Torres
Chained, detained like a primitive animal caged, enraged.
Jabbed, stabbed with finely sharpened venomous barbs, scarred.
Bled, fed nothing but hatred seasoned with dull puns, shunned.
Blackened, beaten as ear-piercing cacophonous screams teem.
Laughing, spitting blood; my spirit is lividly awoken, unbroken.
Distressed, testing the restraints I vigorously fight, trite.
Biting, clinching my jaw refusing to easily yield, repealed.
Whipped, stripped of hope the demon I awoke, provoke.
Unstable, ample the blain searing my wrist, resist.
Dismay may bear its teeth but ...