Joyce Marie Hayes
Joyce Marie Hayes Poems
- Peace - It's Time! Time to face the world's dilemmas, Time...
- I Miss I miss the old days, I miss the gentle ways, I ...
- Then I'Ll Be There! I raise my eyes and say a prayer As ...
- Oops! An Eagle soared aloft in a clear blue sky, A king ...
- It's Up To You Hey brother why the gloom, And chin upon ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joyce Marie Hayes
Peace - It's Time!
Time to face the world's dilemmas,
Time to love and laugh once more.
Time to mend the broken hearted,
Hang a welcome on the door. Time to hear the children's laughter,
Time to unpollute our Earth.
Time to cure the world's diseases,
Fill all hearts with joy and mirth. Time to save Earth for the children,
Time to plant and reap again.
Time to save the beasts and forests,
To be free - each race - all men.