Joyce Regna Poems
- Cherish Your Friends Cherish your friends deep in your ...
- A Dozen Roses A dozen roses I give to you my friend A gift...
- Just Imagine Just imagine for a second That there's peace ...
- Tribute To Ohio School Student... Each child was an ...
- When You Are Lonely When your lonely and tired Come to me ...
- You Are... You are the prince of my night The shelter of my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joyce Regna
Cherish Your Friends
Cherish your friends deep in your heart
Treasure the time that you share
They may not always be right at our side
But we feel safe in the their love and care.
God has a special part in the friendships we make
Becoming friends is what He had planned.
Friends are a source of love and courage
Taking the time to listen and understand.
The warmth of friendship brings happiness
In its own special and unique way
We should always be extremely grateful
Thanking God each night when we pray.
Starting by building a foundation from trust