joyce vajda Poems
- Dream Angel My Angel is sweet to recieve Watches over me I ...
- Winning Walk We all make mistakes along the way When in ...
- Unexplained Loss When life's struggles closes in Waisting ...
- Angel Of Mine Great comfort and joy are yours With caring ...
- Special Is You How are you getting along these ...
- A Changed America Getting our nation back on track We the ...
- A Dream A dream yet such clarity in the dark An image that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about joyce vajda
My Angel is sweet to recieve
Watches over me I believe
No words to speak
Picks me up when I'm weak
My Angel paves a path so sincere
Spirit of love very near
When you feel down and out
It's you that Angel cares about
Dreams come and go along the way
Watching over you throughout your day
My dream Angel so pure and white
Trumphants me in thy sight
Behold my Angel by my side
Never faulters, never hides
My Angel rescues me out of the blue
Compassionate, caring, always true
Life is full of an inner glow
Dreams Angels human spirits unfold