Joyelle Osburn Poems
- Absorbent There is something unexhausted of you in this ...
- Apartment 2646 It was the way my leg felt against the cold ...
- Lover my skin dissolves on your lips my breath sets
- Not Here I am not here. my eyes reflect the sky and bleed ...
- Woolgather He speaks to me while I slumber- (Hush) his ...
- The Anguished I have replaced you, pitifully, many times in...
- Spring I make love to the thought of you. Moments like this ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
There is something unexhausted of you
in this aging washed-out coat
and I lift it to my nose
to taste the smell that desires
to be invited-
ignited in the closing of your breath,
untarnished and thirsty.
Like rage it licks,
and enters my dreams
glossy as brilliance-
rush in my mentation
with warmth that comforts
I breathe you in unfathomable...
not wanting to exhale.