Joyraj Waikhom Poems
- Wish You Were Here The wide oceans before me Speaks nothing,...
- Wake Me Wake me before I sleep to dead, 'cuz I know I'm not...
- The Other Side Had they tried to see? ! -But didn’t! ! But ...
- Ashes! ! (a pleading by a soul) You would cry for me, ...
- Unanswered I do guess, and still dared to guess if what I ...
'It's all right to let yourself GO as long as you can get BACK to yourself'- Mick Jagger.
I beleive in the above line...
Life hasn't been much as expected. Everywhere it somehow tries to giv me a jerk and that has made me to run my pens on the white paper and spoilt it with my not so gud poems.And these poems are not about all the jerks! ! But different situations that turns up in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joyraj Waikhom
Wish You Were Here
The wide oceans before me
Speaks nothing, but gaze.
As I wonder where would you be?
Feeling insecure as I daze
All alone I stand here,
Missing you by my side
And I wished you were here,
Giving me and my life a little guide
Left with nothing, but a worthy treasure
And priceless stock of memories
I bet no one could ever measure
And compare our part of stories
All alone, today, I stand here
In this world, so big and wide
And I still wish you were here
Always and forever by my side