juggalette Tiffany ann
juggalette Tiffany ann Poems
- Beautiful (4/14/2010) Beautiful you, beautiful me, ...
- Hope! (5/8/2005) i hope that you well get by. i hope that ...
- Would You Still Love Me? (2008... what if i had a weird looking...
- Not Being With You! (December ... sitting here without ...
- Falls Creek (2007) why does life have to be this way? when ...
- My Angel #2 (May 7 2010) you step right in and saved me for ...
- Anymore! (2006) i just can't take it anymore! you know i've...
i'm 17 i love write poem and i hope everyone loves them i'm outgoing and love to meet new people. i love playing football and v-ball i sing songs i was ripped when i was 6 so trusting people is hard for me sometimes and i wish i could trust more more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about juggalette Tiffany ann
Beautiful you, beautiful me,
Every time we walk there
Always a beautiful sun.
We have a beautiful daughter,
Everyone see us as
I never thought I would be with a
It a beautiful day please won’t
You stay my beautiful man.