Julian Escamilla Poems
- The Kiss That's No More The kiss that was; is no more. The ...
- The Rain Drops of rain fall all around me Reminding me of ...
- I Remember I remember our first encounter There was sadness ...
- What We Crave We crave for the love of another Hearts ...
- Uncertainty “Forgive me”, you asked? Why come to this? ...
- We Both Lost Love me if you can I wanted to be your man I ...
- The Cure We first meet We then kiss We learn to love Then ...
I don't consider myself a poet, I just like to write poetry of love. My poetry is simple and straight to the point. I think we should just read poetry and stop having to think about it. My whole life I've been afraid to put things out there because of rejection, but as I've gotten older, Ive come to realize that it doesn't really matter because in the end their just words. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Julian Escamilla
We first meet
We then kiss
We learn to love
Then we dismiss
We start to cry
We beg to stay
We wonder why
We take it day to day
We are finally cured
The pain is gone
No more worries
Just stay strong