Julianna Marie Claire
Julianna Marie Claire Poems
- You Can'T Miss Something You N... Once, long ago A very...
- Hopeless Dreams Days of my life dreaming of you... Singing ...
- Its Pressure The pressure of a boulder crushes bone- My ribs...
- Promises Of Tomorrow Seven years of waiting in a Prism of the...
- Fake Moon There is no moon for me in my cage, Nothing to ...
- All Paper Has To Offer My words on paper... My dreams, ...
- A Song Of Myself I celebrate myself and sing myself For this...
It was an age in which people lost an identity to find on. An age where previous fads reemerged, devoid of all its past originality in an attempt to possess its own unique trend. Entertainment ruled the masses to transport them to a world they wished to call their own, and beauty was weighed equivalent of all that is essentially desirable, to the point people were slaves to their bodies in an ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Julianna Marie Claire
You Can'T Miss Something You Never Had
Once, long ago
A very wise person told me
That you can't miss something you never had.
I had told you wrong,
But you pursued on-
saying I was a fool.
You left me
To face the world alone.
And I went on,
Living off my tears
And breathing my sobs,
But I was too stubborn
To realize the truth in front of me.
I missed the feel of your lips on mine
Although you never kissed me
I missed the sound of your snores when you feel asleep
But I have never seen you asleep
I missed it when you wiped away my tears
Yet you have never ...