Julie Hefferon Poems
- I Cry I cry for you. My heart yearns for you every night. I...
- Your Fault You took my hand in pulled be in. I begged you ...
- Why Did You Change? Why did you change? what did I do? We...
- Screaming For this, I will scream. and wail. I will wail ...
- Tears It comes in the silence of the night when no one is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Julie Hefferon
For this, I will scream.
I will wail for thee all night long.
For thy wound is incurable.
and has become infected.
Don't stop for me,
for I am not worthy.
The glass is already broken,
and I am still.