Julie Rogers Poems
- Start The Timer A single heartbeat is how long it takes for ...
- If Only In A Dream sometimes when i'm all alone, and you ...
- Cold The cold is setting in now.. the chills run down my ...
- Crutches We had something before, that we will never have ...
- A Walk Through New Halls i walked a mile, inside my ...
- Fairy Footprints Morning, on my lowly walk, my presence ...
Well, my name is Julie, my online alias is usualy Kat..I have been writing poetry since i was young enough to figure out how it works.. lol
Ive won a few contests on poetry.com, and had a few of them published in the books they produce.
And i placed second in an audio online poetry reading. Out of 30 contestants. I love to play the Tenor Saxophone, and ive been on it for about 5 years. I am 17 years old, and a High School grad, and going to college. Im very artistic, i love to read and draw, as well as write.
I was born into a very small town, my mother and I were always very close, my father, however, were never as close as I wanted. He is out of my life now and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Julie Rogers
A Walk Through New Halls
i walked a mile, inside my thoughts..
took out the key and opened up...
broke open the trust i had inside
let go of the pain i'd been trying to hide.
brought back the memories i had locked down
that in the past, i'd tried to drown
it'd been too hard, i just couldnt go through
now that i can, i'll replace them with you
brought back the love, i thought i'd lost
dusted my heart, covered in frost
as time goes by, the warmth will ascend
in your arms, the love will extend
-Julie Rogers 2/10/07