Julie Strickland Poems
- One Sunny Day.... One Sunny day, in the warmth of July, I ...
- Goodbye My Lover.... Silent tears I cry, for no-one else must...
- Thank You When the one you love, is far from you, your heart ...
- To My Friend... Although you are a friend of mine and ...
- A Friendship To Cherish..... Like the river mist, when the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Julie Strickland
One Sunny Day....
One Sunny day, in the warmth of July,
I woke to a brand new day.
A future so real, a love so true,
was only a kiss away.
As each minute passed, our eyes could see,
two hearts so tenderly grown.
As each hour passed, our souls entwined,
such a love I've never known.
Now days come n go, lonely nights leave their scars,
still together our hearts beat in time.
A future of happiness is what we have found,
you're the light that makes me shine.
Not once have I felt, or had the want to look back,
just complete n alive thro n thro.