Justice JiteEda Poems
- Welcome Home Grandma. At the edge, You put our hearts when ...
- Bless Me. Holding Him closely, Patiently enduring, ...
- One Bad Turn. My heart left to die in cold blood. My ...
- My Birthday. Sometimes I wish I was born, born on a ...
- Rays Of Love. Gentle rays of the luminous Rest mild on my ...
- Time Put Us Apart. Humble skies, Empty ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Justice JiteEda
Welcome Home Grandma.
At the edge,
You put our hearts when you took your long trip.
Patiently we've being waiting,
Ernestly we've being expecting.
Our root's soil,
Our stem's loam.
In you our base was based.
And from you the spring of which we are sprang.
With the love you've shown us,
we need not ask what care you gave our root.
You must have spoilt him with love,
and lavished your every sweetness on him.
After a long long stay from our sights,
your branches are dancing with the wind.
The wind of your return.
You're welcome home!