justin byerline Poems
- Edgar Allen Poe This world is filthy It's time to take out ...
- A Tour Through Insanity Taking a tour through insanity a ...
- Leaving A Mark All i have to do is leave a mark just a mark,...
- The White Oak Tree Let it go Let it flow Watch the grass ...
- Paper Sometimes the only way to feel better is to air our ...
- Its Just Ok No one knows where the old road goes but we ...
- A Hoe Named Joe Give me a new way To the dawn of a new ...
i was born and raised in a small town in illinois. i graduated highschool and lost my first love. i went on a 4 year drinking binge and met my girl, in between this time i wrote many of my feelings of myself, the world, love, sex, and my life down on paper. after deciding to quit dinking my poems have not been as creative. but my many books of poems mark the most turbulent times of my life so far.... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about justin byerline
Edgar Allen Poe
This world is filthy
It's time to take out the trash
Turn it to ash
So it wont be infectious
God made disease to keep us on the straight and narrow
But we still fly like a sparrow
Til it rots our bone marrow
So we lie in the ground
Never to be found
To live in a world like this
Will never be eternal bliss
Give me your eternal kiss
So i can sleep and never weep
But insted i have sunken deeper
Than a thousand murmaids in an endless sea
And no one can help me
But is that what you will do
Or will you run