Justin Gilliland Poems
- Tell Me Again. Sittin in the station. Nervous, but with ...
- Watch Over Me Heaven awaits the faithful departed And ...
- Carry On
- Simplicity I admire the beauty of the setting sun I enjoy ...
- What's It For? Hundreds of people stand waiting, Do we know...
- Just Let Me They say they give me freedom..... but why do i ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Justin Gilliland
What's It For?
Hundreds of people stand waiting,
Do we know what they are waiting for?
The whole world seems to be waiting for something,
But what? What good is anything?
We go through life and maybe have some fun.
We get jobs and then we die,
but at the end of it all,
What does it really matter?
What does it amount to at the end?
What purpose does any of it serve?
A wise men once said,
'Everyone has three unalienable rights, '
Those rights were;
Pursuit of happiness
But what if happiness means just sitting under a tree?
What if ...