justin harrington Poems
- Suicide Stairing into this mirror with a hand full of ...
- In Case You Forgot Me looking at the beautiful night ...
- You Dont Know What You Cause i close my eyes and all i see ...
- Failure To Life Never take for granted the things that you ...
- Lifes Struggles lifes hard stuggles we must bare our hearts ...
- Farewell My Love The days i spend with out you are the worst...
- You Wouldnt Understand i thought you were the one, that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about justin harrington
Stairing into this mirror
with a hand full of pills
with a broken heart
and a mind to kill
i take the glass of water
and choke them down
lye down and sleep
never to be found
you ruined my life
now to ruin yours
with all this guilt
and painfull sores
all i ever wanted was to be loved
but you didn't care
now your all alone
knowing i'm not there
how does it feel
to feel the way i did
being traped in a bottle
with a closed lid