Justin Merrill Poems
- I'M Afriad I love you, the words that bliss your heart, ...
- What The Future Holds. I don't know where my life is taking ...
- Rotten Apples Your red beauty, taken by the wind. You ...
- Blue Eyes Your eyes, are blue as the sky, green as the ...
- Lost Being lost, is very painful, your in a haystack, ...
- Where Am I Going? Yet again, I go a step forward. Please...
- Motherbird Out of the egg, brought in the world, by ...
I can't explain myself to well, I am a person that lacks depth and crys his emotions away with poetry. Seems to help. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Justin Merrill
Out of the egg,
brought in the world,
You started my life,
and now you embrace me,
with love from your mouth,
I look down the tree,
and see a far drop,
and I need you.
Teach me to spread my wings,
and let me be on my own,
your love will never be...