justin peel Poems
- Live And Die People Live And then they die. People ...
- Gift For The Darkness Midnight in Boston Dark as ...
- Love Is War Love Nothing more Love Aint no chore
- Me And My Pen Cuts may heal Words may fade But here's the ...
- Empty Forest Why do they do it? They just cut down all the ...
- Imagine People always ask for a life story They don't want ...
I was born on july 6 in Houston Texas. i moved to Worcester MA when i was 3. i was taken from my birth mom when i was four and was put into foster care. While i was in foster care i was beaten and starved. when i was 8 i was put into an emergency foster placement. on October 13,2001 i was adopted at the age of eight.Since then i have been diagnosed with depression, ODD, and Bipolar. i was put into... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about justin peel
Live And Die
And then they die.
and then they go shy.
and then they go limp.
and then they drive.
and say their goodbyes.
and then they die.