JUSTIN W Price
JUSTIN W Price Poems
- Crowd Noise faceless shapeless blobs
- I Spilled My Corn Flakes It’s October and I’m getting ready...
- Challenger On television, the rocket ascended forcefully ...
- Clay Money Smooth clay money denominated by color. On ...
- Leaves Black Leaves black brown cured with rum whiskey ...
- Hot Pink Lipstick It was the first dead body I’d seen, ...
Justin was born in August of 1980 in Portland, Oregon and currently lives in a Portland Suburb (Hillsboro) with my wife and two dogs. He lived in Las Vegas, Nevada for three years from 2003-2006.
He is a theologically liberal lover of Jesus (think, Rob Bell) , a musician, a writer, a thinker, a cook and a lover.When he is not working on his novel of his latest poetry collection, his ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about JUSTIN W Price
as they take fire.